Polymer Cement Composite Grout (Injection)
The anticorrosion waterproofing material CN2000 E&A is a polymer cement composite grouting material. After mixing the liquid (E) and powder (A) materials in the designed ratio, CN2000 E&A properties will serve both volatile solidification and reaction solidification functions.
In order to stop water seepage through the concrete structures and cracks, we must determine where the leak is originating from and where to install the injection ports. Once determined and ports (with nipples) are installed; proceed with properly cleaning/flushing out crack via acid/water. After the crack is properly prepared and cleaned, CN2000 E&A is mixed and injected through the same ports. The liquid (E) material will react to the water and begin to expand inside the crack/structure to create a hydrophobic barrier. The solid (A) material in the liquid will ensure adequate seal through water plug crystallization.
How To Use
For mixing, application, disposal, First Aid, warranty and other information, please download the Product Data Sheet.
- Repair cracks caused due to improper concrete pouring and, vibration, pinhole leaks, rock fissures, and pipe penetration seepage.
- Fills the gap between pre-embedded components and concrete.
- Seal joints between concrete dam and metal plates.
- Reinforces contact zones between concrete and surrounding rock.
- Blocks localized leaks in underground foundation projects, tunnels, subways, below grade chambers, mines, and waste-water treatment facilities.
- Used as grouting material for prevention of collapse in tunnels prior to excavation.
The CN2000 E&A grout is a quick setting waterproof and anticorrosion material that is applicable to plugging of all cracks that contain water, and require permanent sealing. The liquid material (E) is a macromolecular polymer that will react and expand quickly in the presence of water. The powder material (A) is a cement-based, inorganic, water-plug material with the ability to resist to long-term water seepage.
Packaging & Storage
- CN2000®E is stored in metal pail: 20Kg/Pail; CN2000 A is stored in plastic pail: 25Kg/Pail.
- CN2000 E: sealed, unbroken and stored within the original package in shade and dry condition within the temperature range 5°C - 40°C. The shelf life is 1 year.
- CN2000 A: sealed, unbroken and stored within the original package in shade and dry condition within the temperature range -30°C - 40°C. The shelf life is 2 years.